You are wondering between 2 types of inkjet printers and laser printers, not sure which type of printer to use. So please join FBS to find out the differences, advantages and disadvantages of these two printers. Let me make a wise decision from there.
Cheap laser printer
Differences between inkjet and laser printers
–The biggest difference between inkjet and laser printers is that: laser printers use toner, suitable for printing jobs in bulk. Often this printer is the company, the office to choose. Inkjet printers, on the other hand, use water-based ink suitable for low volume printing. Inkjet printers are often the choice of households and individuals.
– Lower cost inkjet printer for printing high-quality text and image documents. While laser printers are more expensive, cartridges are also more expensive. Depending on your financial and print workload, choose the right printer.
Let’s find out the advantages and disadvantages of the two types of printers
– Compact design is the choice for small-sized offices or families with small living spaces.
– Give users the prints with good quality images, sharp and vibrant colors
– The price of an inkjet printer is usually cheaper than that of a laser printer
– Users do not have to waste time waiting for the printer to start up
– Inkjet printer can print on many different types of paper such as art paper, photo paper
– Inkjet printers contain larger paper sizes.
– A toner cartridge only prints a few hundred pages, so those who need to print regularly and continuously, the cost of ink is very good.
– Slower print speed
– The low capacity paper tray makes the user feel uncomfortable
– Low print capacity.
2. Laser Printer
– Faster print speed is suitable for people who often print with large workloads
– Create very sharp text so suitable for those who often print text documents
– Handling large volumes of work very well
– Print speed is much faster than inkjet printer
– Cartridges can print thousands of pages compared to inkjet cartridges
– Cannot process complicated prints
– Design is quite bulky and heavier than other types of printers on the market
– Cannot handle many types of paper
– The price is usually quite set
With the advantages and disadvantages that we have just mentioned, we hope to help you make the best choice for yourself. If you need advice and support, please contact FBS immediately. In order for the staff to help you choose the right printer.
>>>Maybe you’re interested Shredder and unexpected uses